Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget

November 15, 2014

Bright Idea Round Up!

Good ideas are like treasures. This blog hop is like striking GOLD. Here are some of my bright ideas from Feb 2014-through now!!! Enjoy!
bright ideas round up-02
Next year when you are cutting up your apples for apple day, try doing the apple cheeks method!
How to cut an apple the safe and easy way- Teacher to the Core
If you are looking for a SUPER cool use for you desk you can watch my You Tube video, by clicking the picture below.
You Tube 1
If you are anchor chart handicapped (like me) the tip below might be a life saver!
July Bright Idea
Now this little trick I LOVE! This is how I make BIG BULLETIN BOARDS!
How to make super big bulletin board displays
Then I enlist my students or son to color them in!
IMG_0063
Easy Peasy!
Now if you need some GREAT art ideas click the picture below or click {here}and see 4 common art problems solved!
Slide2
Throwing a class party for the holiday season? Of course you are! This Valentine post gives you a few great tips for staying sane on party day!
Bright Ideas for Valentine's Day Sanity 
If you need a storage tip, try storing you papers in plastic sleeves! Staple several together for large units!
Organize entire TpT units in plastic sleeves -then staple and file- EASY
This post shows a few other storage secrets! Click {here}Organization tips from Teacher to the Core
Well that’s all for now! Enjoy the posts below from my sweet and talented friends!

6 comments:

  1. How did imiss that cute Back to school video you made? So cute, now only if you could come and organize my desk to look like yours. Love the two scarves together!!!
    ✿Tiffani Time 4 Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Katie. How did I miss your Reusable Anchor Chart idea before. I love it, especially since I happen to be severely artistically challenged. Thanks for sharing :)

    Nicole
    Mrs, Rios Teaches Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for making bulletin boards! Your son is so cute with that sucker in his mouth! Obviously he's an artist!
    FlapJack Educational Resources

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your posts are so useful! I feel so disorganized looking at your stuff!
    Hilary
    Second Grade is Out of This World!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed this! Thank you so much for sharing such HELPFUL tips! You're amazing!

    Joyfully,
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katie, you're such a sweetheart, and totally clever to boot! Thanks for sharing all your wonderful ideas!

    Stef
    Miss Galvin Learns

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I feel the love!

 
Back To Top