Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget

July 18, 2014

Bright Idea for Easy and Reusable Anchor Charts

Don’t you LOVE these Bright Ideas posts? I mean the brain power in this group of teachers is amazing! Here is my little nugget of fun!
July Bright Idea
I am starting to get excited for the new school year?!? How about you?  Seriously, I have to remind myself not to think about it and enjoy summer!  How darling are these cookies?Let me tell you they tasted even better!cookie

For more fabulous ideas check out some of these!

5 comments:

  1. This is a great idea!! I tell my students all the time that I'm no artist and then they compliment me on my awful pictures. ;) Love the idea of using clipart and saving for the next year! :)

    Samantha
    Mrs. Kelly’s Klass

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a drawer either! Just never my thing. I love too that we have so many amazing clipart people we can use to really make our charts looks nice! =) Plus I feel like if I spend my time drawing that it takes away from the lesson at hand!

    Great Idea for sure!
    Jennifer
    Simply Kinder

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea. I used to print it out then trace it on the elmo. This is just better and cuter- THanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! :) Have you read Smarter Charts?? I think you would love it! I'm halfway through and it's all about making purposeful anchor charts that don't take forever! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I feel the love!

 
Back To Top