Southern California Blog Meet Up


Tis’ the Season for Meet-ups!

I was reading blogs and people were meeting up left and right.

Chicago, Cincinnati, Southern Belles, and Wisconsin Gals!

I had “meet-up” envy.

 I was green with meet-up envy!

So I called

Kate of Second Grade Sparkle 

and we decided

that we should put one together for our So. Cali blogger pals.

In less than 2 emails we were up and running!

Meet up

If you are a So. Cal blogger,

we would like to invite you to join us!

The event will be in the O.C. and you will be emailed the location

after you complete the online Google doc by clicking the picture

below.
Click here

The Google Doc. asks for

your first name only
(in case you have a secret blog identity)

email
( so we can tell you where to meet us)

blog title & blog button code
( for name tags)

Easy Peezy!

We can’t wait to meet up with you!

To help everyone get to know you better, link up your blog

to our “Guest List Linky”

Click the picture to link up with Kate at Second Grade Sparkle!

Guest List Linky

There will be raffles at the event for those who linked up and completed 

the Google Doc, plus a third raffle just because giving stuff away is fun!
QuickEdit
Katie Knight
17 Comments

17 comments:

  1. This was the meet up that started it all for us last year. We literally threw a blog together 2 days before just so we would have one for the "Blog Meet Up". We had 4 followers-most of which were family! What a difference a year makes!

    It's a nutty weekend but we've so been looking forward to this! Can't wait girls!

    ~Christy & Tammy
    Fluttering Through First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like FUN! I love blogger meet-ups:) Hopefully I can make it:)
    The Moffatt Girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to meeting fellow bloggers from my area!
    Shawna
    The Picture Book Teacher's Edition

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I only I didn't live in the Bay Area, I'd totally join you! Have a great time!

    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really plan on making it - last years was so much fun!
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  6. Long flight to get there from WI...wish I could do it! I'll be there in spirit, lovely ladies!!!!
    Growing Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to go, but I will be out of town that week. Keep me in mind, I would love to join you on the next Blog Meet Up!

    Shelly
    Smiling and Shining in Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a new blogger and I look forward to meetin' you! Sounds like fun!!

    Pauline
    First Grade by the Sea

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so excited about this. I am new blogger and can't wait to meet other bloggers in my area. I look forward to meeting everyone.

    Katie

    A Basket Full of Apples

    ReplyDelete
  10. This newbie is super excited for the meet up!

    Kay
    Sommer Pride

    ReplyDelete
  11. What's going on with the meet up! I signed up on the Google Doc and I'm excited! But I haven't heard a thing!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heidi we were just waiting unit tomorrow to send the emails to all the bloggers who did the RSVP through Google docs... better than sending out multiple emails :0) Location and info will come to your inbox on the 19th in the evening. I can't wait to meet you. I LOOVVVEEEEEE your music!

      Delete
  12. I'm so excited about this meet up! I am somewhat new to all of this and am thrilled to be meeting other bloggers near me! have to be somewhere at 4 that day so I am hoping that isn't going to be a problem.....but I am really looking forward to this!

    Christy
    Crayons and Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am sooooooo excited to do this and I cannot wait to meet you. I see some of my favorite people in the world on this list so I am screaming (quietly) with enthusiasm! It has been far too long since we have hung out together and I feel sorry for the people in this restaurant! We are taking over...
    See all of you top notch teacher bloggers soon! Thanks for making this happen. I have my head in CCSS and have not come up for air this year.
    Love, Fran@kindergartencrayons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I can't wait to join the next one! {please may there be a next one...;)}
    GO SO.CAL BLOGGERS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I feel the love!

[name=Katie] [img=http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-U1-2dzFyc04/WhXAmwJMcYI/AAAAAAAAZNI/52GrfbQt7FMuyz_-yEwUQF87eG-PhMSkgCK4BGAYYCw/s1600/teacher%2Bto%2Bthe%2Bcore%2Bpic%2Bsmall.jpg] [description=Leave Me a Comment, I would love to hear from you :)] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/TeacherToTheCore) (instagram=https://www.instagram.com/teachertothecore/) (bloglovin=https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/teacher-to-core-4115237) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/katiehappymom/teacher-to-the-core-blogspot-com/)