Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget

March 27, 2013

I Can’t Print My Download from TpT!

Have you ever said those words? “I can’t print my TpT file!” Me too. The very first person, who bought my very first unit could not print it.  This happened because the file has lots of graphics. I freaked! I emailed TpT and paced the floor until they emailed back. It was an easy fix! Click this before you click that, and then click OK. Ta-Da my printer started humming… Life was good.   


Here is what to do!

Printing Large PDFs

Let’s break this down!

1.

Printing Large PDFs 2

2.

Printing Large PDF Files 3

3. and 4.

Printing Large PDFs 4

The “Advanced Screen” disappears after you click OK.

Printing Large PDFs 5

I hope this helps.  There is nothing more annoying than trying to print a file and it won’t work. No need to break out into a sweat. No need to cuss (though it can fun). Just follow these easy steps and you will be set.

14 comments:

  1. Thank you for this! I have been having the hardest time lately with printing PDF's!

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I LOVE Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah that is one AWESOME tip! Thanks for sharing! :)

    cheriemae@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! That's awesome! Thanks for sharing friend...just linked up with ya :)
    Elizabeth
    Kickin’ it in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could you be any more amazing??? Thank you!

    Amy Howbert
    Little Miss Organized
    amyhowbert1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT post! I've bookmarked it to help others and myself when needed! :) Thank you!

    Sugar and Spice

    ReplyDelete
  6. I learned one new thing today, thanks to you :)
    tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad I found your blog!!! I have bought the winter nouns in tpt... I think I will be spending lots of money now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great post idea, friend! :)

    Kate
    Second Grade Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great information. I pinned it so I would remember when troubles come my way. Thanks!

    Terri Izatt
    KinderKapers

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is actually one of the big issues with PDFs because the rules and procedures seems to change from computer to computer. It's so different from Mac to Windows and even Windows to Windows which then angers many of the teacher I work with.

    I'll be passing this on to them, not just for TPT, but also for everyday pdf printouts

    thanks
    Matt
    Digital: Divide & Conquer

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for posting this! We will be showing this link to several of our customers. Thank you!!!!
    Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I feel the love!

 
Back To Top