Search

Five for Friday…or Saturday

IMG_9276

I am “tho thick” as my Teeny Tiny friend would say. 

I mean really sick.  This is not the flu, this is torture!

Here is what happened….

One of my students exhaled (in a big huff) 

right in my face on Tues.

{who just did an involuntary shudder or heave?}

{I know I did.}

Guess who did not come to school Wednesday ?

HER!

Guess who went home sick at lunch on Wednesday?

ME!

I deserve hazard pay!

I dragged myself back to work on Thursday and

barely made it though Friday.

b     a     r     e     l     y

At after school duty my admin said, 

“Katie, go home now.

I love you and you are the best teacher 

at this school.”

  Ok, the last part I made up…

 She did tell me to go home, get better, and

that she would finish my duty.

I was so sick I could only get half way

through all my linky parties yesterday…

So I’m linking up with Doodle Bugs a day late.

It’s a good thing they don’t charge,

because I would probably be a dollar short too!

IMG_9272

My class completed our timeline. 

I let them choose which picture

would represent me.  This is not the one I would pick,

but they are happy so

eh…

I’m happy too…

My hips are not that big.

I adore the “Little Love” that drew this.

Having the class vote for her drawing may have been

the highlight of her year.

So, I’m taking one for the team…

We are studying Washington for the week.

IMG_9274

The student art and writing turned out great!

IMG_9276


The student art and writing turned out great!



To read more about my American Heroes Unit Click {here}

IMG_9280

This calendar makes me soooo happy!

Chinese New Year on Friday the 8th

100th day on the 12th
Valentines Day the 14th
Training the 19th
And tracking off day the 22nd!

I wrote a post all about year round school

 and tracking off {here}.

If you don’t know what it is, let me tell you…

 It’s a good thing!

IMG_9266

You know what else is a good thing?

This little guy!

He will be celebrating his 100th day as a

 “kinderbear” on Monday.

He was so cute while gluing on the eyes…

After about 10 he would say, ok time to take a break!

I would have to coax him back.

I applied the glue he put the eyes on

 for what seemed like HoUrS.

Of course, as I finished I looked carefully at the package...

The eyes were SELF ADHESIVE!

I told you guys I was sick!!! I can't think straight!


fiveforfriday