Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget

Christmas 2012


1. Treats from this blog.
2. Discovering this blog Blooming on Bainbridge
Share the JOY of Christmas!
3. Building my son his second rocking horse.
Here is my hubby’s take on the whole thing!
IMG_7563
4. New decorations
juiced wreath
5. Enjoying important decorations.
IMG_7327
IMG_7328
6. Writing this blog post about my son’s tree.
7. And writing this blog post about “uncommon ornaments”.
I love making our home Merry and Bright and touching treasures
like these as we decorate the tree each year.
IMG_6765
8. Going to the Polar Express in Sacramento.
Next year we may go to the one at the Grand Canyon!
9. Traditions and Generations
IMG_7860
Gingerbread
IMG_7894IMG_7899
Making Ornaments
IMG_7948
Celebrating with my Grandparents.
80 years old and going strong.
10. Moments like this- baking and becoming a better person.
11. Finding the perfect gifts
IMG_7952
IMG_7979
IMG_7984
12. And getting this reaction!
kidoIMG_7994
 
daddy
If you would permit me to say it one last time…
“Merry Christmas”
and may you have a blessed and
“Happy New Year”
 
Link back up with Mel {here}

6 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for linking up Katie! Your horse head photo cracked me up big time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I loved all of those things too! Thanks for making our Christmas so great!
    Writing Pad Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tinker tree idea! It's brilliant - I can think of lots of little kiddos I know that would love one of those!
    And your new decorations are beautiful. I have never owned a wreath but have admired so many beautiful ones this season... I might just have to get one soon!
    Rachael
    Miss Rachael Teaches

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sweet Friend! I love this post!
    Looking forward to our Shout Out linky! :)
    Growing Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited that I just found your blog and am thrilled to be our newest follower! Your holiday looks like it was a total blast and your family is precious. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog and your little boy are too cute! I am your newest follower!

    Dawn
    adventuresinfirstwithmrskey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I feel the love!

 
Back To Top