I got the idea a few years back and it’s so easy and fun. I have made them quite a few times and my son and I adore them. My hubby likes thick sugar cookies that you REALLY have to chew on and that can hold half a tub of frosting. These are not that kind of a cookie. They are so light and crisp you can almost see through them. They are amazing!
To make these little babies:
- Freeze your store bought dough for 30 min
- Use a serrated knife to thinly slice
- Fill the tops of Starbucks cups with sprinkles
- Press in disks
- Tip cup and cookie into your hands (over a sink is best)
- Place on cookie sheet (spray or use parchment paper)
- Bake at 350 for between 4-7 min. depending on your oven
I have something really magical to share. It’s my new favorite cookbook! Have you heard of Bake at 350? I love this blog. BIG love!
Bridget Edwards is the author of the blog and book and let me tell you this lady is all kinds of fun! I want to show you what she taught me and offer one of my readers her book! Look at what I learned!
You want this book. It’s a great gift to yourself or the cookie baker in your life! I just like looking at the pictures even if I bake nothing!