Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget

I like it “bloggy” style

Hello friends I am here to share some fun blogging tips and tricks that make me love it “bloggy" style.  First off I have to be organized and have pretty things that inspire me! My folders were not pretty and so I knew I needed to make a change! I saw these sheets at Michaels and my local scrap-booking store, and I knew I had to use them on my boring folders! 

Updating Plain Old Folders into Fabulous Folders

Updating Plain Old Folders into Fabulous Folders by adding clear scrapbook paper

Easy Update for an old folder

Making Life Pretty-  Updating Plain Old Folders into Fabulous Folders

What’s in these folders? Well the best bloggy calendar ever! It was created by my pal Gina, and it is genius!


image


I have so many favorite pages, but I think the stats page is really eye opening and exciting! I only wish I had started this from the beginning! It would be a trip to see! Plus I have a hard time keeping track of all the Terms Of Use and Collaborative Pinterest Board Rules. This keeps all of that in one spot.

Best Blogging Calendar Ever
I love the calendar that helps me stay organized and the check offs that remind me to pin and post and tweet!


Best Blogging Calendar Ever to stay organized


To respect the integrity of this product I am going to stop here. There are a lot of copycat TpT people out there, and I don’t want the product to get knocked off. Let me say that each month is packed with pages to keep your blogging life organized.  Below is a new page that can only be downloaded on Gina’s Blog. Our blogging community has been hit hard and we needed a way to stay on top of who we were praying for. Gina made this.  Click {here} to get it and visit her darling blog!
You can also purchase this calendar from TpT {here}. Gina will be updating the calendar for 2014 so if you buy then you can download again in the new year. 


image

I have added a section to the back that makes my TpT life easier. I keep screenshots of clipart and fonts for easy reference.

Organizing myself

I have a labeling issue. I call things several names such as Double Digit Addition and Two Digit Addition.  They probably don’t both need a label.  So I made a list to keep it straight. I also have about 8 major themes that I write about often and seeing a list helps me know how to label posts.

Posting Picture Files 6

What I have to have to blog

I can’t show every page in my binders or you would be here all day! Plus you know I love intrigue!  I can never tell all my secrets. If you would like a chance to win your own blogging calendar, then today’s your lucky day. 


Slide2







27 comments:

  1. Oh my word! You are the organizing queen!! I need to take a look at that amazing blogging planner!!
    Aloha,
    Corinna (✿◠‿◠)
    Surfin' Through Second

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be so handy. I'll have a great idea at school and then forget when I get home. I'm going to go wish list it in case I don't win.! Sara B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The organization has my head spinning a bit...I'm just flat out not good at it. I do try, very hard! Maybe this would help me a bit. I'm going to go check it out.

    Deniece

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the font list visual!

    Christina :)
    Apples, Books, and Crayons
    applesbooksandcrayons@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! I would love to win. I really need a list of my fonts like you have made. Did you just type them all out one day? Want to share? Does it come in the packet?
    missnelsonattpt@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just typed them out.... I wish there was an easier way, but it was pretty quick actually....

      Delete
  6. I saw this calendar on either your blog or Gina's and immediately put it in my wishlist a while back! Now I've got my fingers crossed I'll win it!! That master list of fonts is pute genius, Katie!
    SynonymRolls&AntonymMoments

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great product, but wasn't this adapted from Mama Jenn's free planner?

    http://mandys-tips-4-teachers.blogspot.com/2013/03/blogging-getting-organized.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHY haven't I ever thought of putting clear scrapbook paper into my binders?????? You know I'm the freakin' binder/organization fanatic! Such a great and beautiful idea :)
    ❤ Traci
    Dragonflies in First

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is an awesome post! How did you get all your fonts onto a page like that? Did you have to type them in individually? I have been trying to figure out how to do that for years! Thanks for your help!
    Hilary
    Second Grade is Out of This World!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Inspiring! I just love it! Thanks for the heads up about the awesome product. :)

    Amy
    What Happens in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  11. In my dreams I'd be this organized. Will you come live in my classroom? Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your organization! I need to get that way real quick like! I have bits of paper all of my kitchen table with notes all over them! This calendar would really help that problem. How about a tutorial on how you created your font and clipart pages?!

    Karen
    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  13. Um, my stats would be 4 followers for this month...ha, ha, ha. We all start somewhere, right? This looks much more organized than my plain notebook! I love it!!!

    Bobbi
    Bitty Bilinguals

    ReplyDelete
  14. Katie,
    You are a hoot! Your blog title made me come to see what one half of the rascally rascals was up to! The blogging calendar is a great idea! BUT you know what I really LOVE? The decorations on the binders...too cute and easy for words! Thanks for sharing...great photos btw.
    Sidney

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is absolutely awesome! Thanks for the wonderful ideas, and the planner looks awesome too!
    Alexa

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have Gina's calendar...but have not put it in a binder, yet. You have inspired me to GET BUSY!! I have been wanting to do those screen shots for clip art and fonts. But I am not sure how to do that, and keeping it in my blogging binder is brilliant.

    Terri Izatt
    KinderKapers

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love all the giveaways and great ideas! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome idea! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I feel the love!

 
Back To Top