Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget

December 30, 2012

Place Value Leprechaun

Shout out Linky Party! I am so excited to be linking up with Lisa
over at Growing Firsties.  She is SUCH a doll and very talented!
Come link up with us!
The linky party will go live on January first!
We are shouting out about bloggers we love!
Here is what we are doing:
1. Shouting out about a blogger who has more followers than us.
2. Shouting out about a blogger that has less followers than us.

So for my bloggers:
I adore this woman.  She is the bEsT.  I have called her
in a panic about sidebar pictures, replies on blog posting,
and sent out APBs for my husband’s blog.
She always answers and stays on the phone until all
is right with the world! 
She is such a joy and oh so talented!!!!
Plus, I always know I can chat with her at { 3am }
when I’m up blog stalking.
Photobucket
Now for my blogger with less followers, I would like to shout out these
Two Collaborative Cuties.
Collaboration Cuties
Stacia and Amanda are wonderful!!!
They are funny, academic, and talented. I crack up reading their
posts, and I always leave their page feeling encouraged!
Love, Love, Love… they are almost to 100 followers.
Can 7 of you head over {here} and follow them?
You will be happy you did!
Place Value Leprechaun cover
I am really happy to bring this to you. I had created it last year
before joining TpT. What a wild year this has been!
The unit is {here} on TpT.
I am working a ton of wonderful units for you for the
month of February, but I am leaping to Leprechauns
because we are beginning place value in math.
This unit supplements my adopted math program
and decorates my room with rigorous learning.
It is the 3rd in my “Smart Art Series” and there is lots more to come.  
IMG_8187
Practice pages Preview
I am going to be giving one of these units to my sweet readers!
I will pick a winner on January 6th, 2013
Simply follow and comment.
Tell me why you consider yourself lucky.

We'd love for you to head back over to Lisa's and link up with us.
:o)




28 comments:

  1. I'm an existing follower! I was born on St Patrick's Day so I consider myself lucky! I would love to win your leprechaun pack! :)

    cheriemae@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Michelle and Stacia and Amanda! They are all fabulous! This little Leprechaun pack is adorable! I consider myself lucky because I have gained so much from the blogging community in such a short time!

    ThePolishedTeacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katie,
    What a great idea! I'm going to post on my blog and link it to yours, but I can't write about someone who has fewer followers than me, because I only have one (that's right, just one!) right now. Come follow me, and that'll double my numbers! Just want you to know that I love the idea though!
    Marion
    mentoringinthemiddle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I consider myself lucky for discovering great teacher bloggers! Everyone has helped me become a better teacher!

    rmariemuniz@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking resources! I consider myself lucky for having my health, family members, and a job that I love!

    Lindsey - lmburto@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm lucky to have a wonderful family, a great job, and wonderful bloggy friends who always share their wonderful resources!

    Karen
    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am lucky to have my health, my family and to have recently discovered blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so glad that we teachers stick together! I love all the bloggers that share with us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a lucky follower. Following blogs has made me a better teacher!
    lraines78@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww! Thank you so much for your kind words and support! You are the best! Happy New Year to you!!

    Amanda and Stacia
    Collaboration Cuties

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am still relatively new to the blog world. I have only been blogging about 2 months, but I love it. I had never visited your blog until today after joining your linky party. I love it! Bloggers like you and Lisa are an inspiration to everyone. I am your newest follower. Michele @ The Lightbulb Lab

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Katie! I am your newest follower! LOVE your blog name! :) I am excited to go check out your tpt store too! I rarely buy (or make) anything anymore that isn't commmon core! I am in the process of joining the Shout out Linky BUT am having trouble finding a blog with less followers than mine! I am still pretty new! I would love for you to hop on over and check my blog out, leave a comment and follow me!
    Kim
    TheVeryBusyFirstGraders

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm lucky (blessed) because God has not ever left my side, even though I've left his from time to time!
    susanlulu@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I feel lucky to have such an amazing family!
    Colleen :-)
    colleendembs@yahoo.com
    Fun and Fearless in First

    ReplyDelete
  15. I actually found your linky party through Growing Firsties. I linked up and now I'm your newest follower! I just love the idea of sharing others' blogs.

    Also loving your leprechaun unit. I feel lucky because my family is HEALTHY! Can't ask for much more than that!

    Angela :)
    Hippo Hooray for Second Grade!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm luck because of my wonderful family.

    mgnreynolds@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am lucky because I have a great job that I love, a roof over my head that I have worked really hard on, a car that runs, the sweetest dog in the world, and two parents that come and help me with my house whenever I need it. Plus, they're just awesome!



    Blooming in First

    butler . erica @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am lucky because I have an awesome hubby and wonderful family. Oh yes and I am SOOO lucky to be apart of the blogging world.

    Iteachkidsabc@gmail.com
    :o) V.
    Special Teacher for Special Kids

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am lucky because I have a healthy family:)
    The Leprechaun graphics are adorable and the packet looks great!

    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple
    theresourcefulapple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this unit...I'm lucky because today is my birthday! Yes, a New Year's Baby! Happy New Year everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What an amazing unit! I am lucky because I have an amazing and wonderful family that supports me in whatever I do AND I was born on the 13th (my favorite number). Michelle
    mjaquillard@oregoncs.org

    ReplyDelete
  22. I follow you ~ I am lucky because I have a wonderful family and I'm employed! :o)

    Cindy
    ccfirstteacher@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am a new follower and found you from your great linky party! I am SO lucky to have so many great blogger friends and to find new ones daily!

    Irene
    Learning With Mrs. Leeby
    mrsleeby@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a cute activity! I'm lucky to have such wonderful family! :)

    ❄Katie
    Smiles from 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  25. Katie, I am a 4th grade teacher too. I will be joining up with the linky too. I am your newest follower.
    Teresa
    Confessions of a Teaching Junkie
    Find me on Facebook
    Follow me on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  26. I consider myself lucky because I have a wonderful family, amazing friends, a job I love and everything I need (clothes, home, etc.). Thanks for the great giveaway!

    œKaryn
    A is for Apple B is for Blog
    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love this packet! I am so lucky for many, many reasons including teaching first grade, it is the best!
    I am a follower!
    Lori
    Lvanhove@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow! I won the unit! !!!!SO EXCITED!!! (or can't you tell...lol) You make some awesome units!! Love the American Heroes unit, your newest creation. I sell on TPT also, and thoroughly enjoy sharing the creations I make with others. Thanks for sharing yours, joining my giveaway, becoming a follower, and just being you! :) Michele
    P.S. My email is mhargrove65@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I feel the love!

 
Back To Top