Search

Place Value Leprechaun

Shout out Linky Party! I am so excited to be linking up with Lisa
over at Growing Firsties.  She is SUCH a doll and very talented!
Come link up with us!
The linky party will go live on January first!
We are shouting out about bloggers we love!
Here is what we are doing:
1. Shouting out about a blogger who has more followers than us.
2. Shouting out about a blogger that has less followers than us.

So for my bloggers:
I adore this woman.  She is the bEsT.  I have called her
in a panic about sidebar pictures, replies on blog posting,
and sent out APBs for my husband’s blog.
She always answers and stays on the phone until all
is right with the world! 
She is such a joy and oh so talented!!!!
Plus, I always know I can chat with her at { 3am }
when I’m up blog stalking.
Photobucket
Now for my blogger with less followers, I would like to shout out these
Two Collaborative Cuties.
Collaboration Cuties
Stacia and Amanda are wonderful!!!
They are funny, academic, and talented. I crack up reading their
posts, and I always leave their page feeling encouraged!
Love, Love, Love… they are almost to 100 followers.
Can 7 of you head over {here} and follow them?
You will be happy you did!
Place Value Leprechaun cover
I am really happy to bring this to you. I had created it last year
before joining TpT. What a wild year this has been!
The unit is {here} on TpT.
I am working a ton of wonderful units for you for the
month of February, but I am leaping to Leprechauns
because we are beginning place value in math.
This unit supplements my adopted math program
and decorates my room with rigorous learning.
It is the 3rd in my “Smart Art Series” and there is lots more to come.  
IMG_8187
Practice pages Preview
I am going to be giving one of these units to my sweet readers!
I will pick a winner on January 6th, 2013
Simply follow and comment.
Tell me why you consider yourself lucky.

We'd love for you to head back over to Lisa's and link up with us.
:o)