Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget

December 1, 2012

Currently

This is my first currently.... 
 
A "Currently" virgin....
 
 *blush*
 
{I Now have Madonna's song "Like a Virgin" running through my head}
 
**Double Blush**
 
OK
 
Let's
 
Move
 
On
 
I don't quite understand how I am supposed to do this, {I get the linking up part} But the rule of 3... comment on the one before you, and then the one after, and then call your mother, and then comment on #3. Whaaaat?
 
If you know what I am supposed to do, please comment and boss me around. I will do what you tell me to do. Just say it slowly and in first grade speak. I should get it.
 
Well, here it is.......... My first {11:00 pm} currently!



                                                                         Teacher to the Core
Super Secret Gossip
I'm going to be a {.com } soon!
I know! It's exciting!
But don't tell anybody OK?


Head on back to Farley, and link up your currently!


5 comments:

  1. Hi, there! Loved your Currently! The 3 Rules are to visit the two blogs that are listed before your button and leave a comment. You then come back and visit the blog after your button, which I think is me (LOL)and leave a comment. Hope this helps! P.S. I am looking to making a blog transition as well! You can keep that on the down-low, too. ;)
    Leah
    Learning 4 Keeps

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog from the 3am teacher's blog. Love it and love your currently! I teach first grade too and I love your statement "just tell me in first grade speak"! Ha, ha! My husband tells me all the time "I'm not one of your first graders!" Anywho, I'm a new follower!

    Karen
    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leah, Thank goodness you know what's going on. I get it now! Thank you so much for explaining it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, dont you love 3am (Michelle)?!?! I adore her. Thank you for follwoing me. Im heading to your blog right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Currently - glad I'm not the only one who would like "wife" to help out around the house! Maybe one day hubby will spring for a maid - until then ... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I feel the love!

 
Back To Top