Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget

October 20, 2012

Election Freebie

Hello voters.
 
Don't freak out. We are not talking politics today.
 
I NEVER discuss politics or my pants size.
 
I am just giving you a little freebie for
 
some election season class fun!
 
 
 Full Directions
 Fluency
  Class Vote
 Your choice of Tally or Bar Graph for showing data



Cut and display to make a Chart or a  Bulletin Board.
This is one of the 9 new activities

I uploaded today to this HUGE unit of fun!



Grab the Entire American Symbols Unit from TpT {here}
 
 
Download the Freebie #1 {here}
Download Freebie #2 {here}

I am dying to know what you think of the graphics that

 Nikki from Melonheadz drew for me.

Isn't Nikki just the "most-est" ?

Here is what Nikki drew for my new signature line for this blog. . .

It's me.  I'm dying. I love it, and her. What do you think?




14 comments:

  1. Great freebie!! Thank you!

    Heather (heathernnance@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I love your opening statement, "I never discuss politics or pant sizes." PERFECT. Your Melonhead is sooo cute! Love it! Thank you for the great freebie :)

    Sara
    Miss V's Busy Bees

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is ABSOLUTELY precious! Beyond precious, actually! Thanks so much for sharing! :)
    Meaghan
    mrskimbrellsclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the freebies and your new signature character. Did you send her a picture or just a description. ? Would love if you would check out my blog. Http://tales-of-a-first-grade-teacher.blogspot.com
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!! Great freebie :) So useful for my class this week!

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog...love your stuff!!! I'm your newest follower :)

    Hope you will come by and check me out!

    Natalie
    Teachery Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this freebie! Thanks! What great ideas you have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! You all are so sweet to me! Thank you for the comments! I feel uber-loved!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Katie,
    I love these activities! My second graders will have a blast, and they will be so excited to get a letter back from the White House! Thank you so much.

    Come check out my blog when you have a chance.
    Jenny
    Happy Literacy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used your Pick a President pack last week and my students loved it!! Thank you SO much for sharing it!

    Kate
    EduKate and Inspire

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the freebie. Thanks so much. I can't wait to encourage my kiddos to write to the newly elected President. It should be interesting! Super duper cute clipart. LOVE the Romney sideburns and the Obama ears :)
    Thanks again!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  12. I admire your Views, I have found Some More Stuff while Surfing the web about the Topic It will be helpfull for you.

    ac repair southwest houston tx - Horizon Air Conditioning Company has been in business for years, proudly serving both residential and commercial customers in the Houston area, particularly Missouri City, Sugar Land, Stafford, Pearland, and Rosharon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice to read your article! I am looking forward to sharing your adventures and experiences. ac repair services

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I feel the love!

 
Back To Top