Search

Plural Nouns



I love teaching this topic.  I liked learning it as a kid too. 

So of course, I had to get all crazy and make a bulletin board for it.

My students really like this board because they all get to choose their

own word from a big old list of 39 words.  


Then when they see it like this, all 

printed and ready for them to "show what they know",

you can feel the urgency and excitement in the classroom!


Teaching is more fun this way, don't you think?



Depending on the group, this book can be done before the poster
pages or after.  if you want to , you can keep 1 or 2 books
to go up in on your display board.




My old 2nd grade team uses this each fall for their HM story.



In first grade we seem to need this more in the spring.


I posted this little baby on TPT. 

I hope you enjoy it.