Search

Take a Tour



Please enjoy this ongoing photo album


We have sweetened up our nouns tree. This little tree changes seasonally, but always highlights the standard of nouns. By the end of the year, I will have all craftivities for sale so you can have your own tree too.


Our classroom is big on AR. To motive my kids to read AR books I have a Pirate themed wall where they add to their treasure chest each time they pass a test. And because Pirates Love
A-RRRRRR books, when you fill your chest you get to go to the real treasure chest. As soon as I figure out how to embed a picture, you'll be able to download the rteasure chest and gold coins.


Check out the laundry line. This is the quickest "bulletin board" ever. I don't have to put up any precious title lettering or keep anything in a straight row. I Love this!!!!