Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget

Summertime Teacher Happiness

Christmas in July
It is summertime and this sister is LOVE-ING the pool ! The lazy days of summer of have arrived in my home and it is good!

Speaking of good I have a few sweet summer treats for you! A freebie, some summer love and a SALE!
Freebie Ad
Simply click {here} and grab this freebie from the preview.
Pinapple
Look at how darling this is !!!!!  Grab it {here} from Frosted Events. I love this blog and her printables!!!! I am printing mine today and framing it. It will be a reminder to slow down, savor, love on my boys and make drinks with small umbrellas!!!
OK my third surprise is that my store is on sale! Yes it is, so get in there and have fun, fill up your cart, and check out with HUGE savings!

Now, another surprise ... TpT gift cards and freebies from all my friends below!!!! So awesome!
 a Rafflecopter giveaway

10 comments:

  1. You are always such a "giver"! :) Thank YOU! Wendy 1stgradefireworks

    ReplyDelete
  2. These Christmas in July "treats" are fabulous! And the notes will be such a time saver! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute in your Christmas jammies! Thank you for the beautiful summer print and the reminder notes are brilliant!
    Peggy @ Primary Flourish

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the Christmas jammies! The reminder notes are super cute... thanks, Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pajamas are perfect any time of year! I have your parent reminder notes and I love them all :-)-Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable parent reminders! Tanks for the free one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas and thank you for sharing my activity on your adorable video!
    Christine Maxwell Hand to Heart

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great freebie and so handy!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I feel the love!

 
Back To Top