Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget

February 27, 2016

Profession Development for First Grade

Hello and welcome to my blog. We are all about engagement, literacy, growing our brains, and teaching kids to really understand numbers and problem solving here on this web site. If Pinterest or Facebook brought you here, I hope you are able to hunker down, relax, and have fun being inspired!

KATIE PD

I am going to be sharing some of my best ideas this Friday and Saturday at the Southern California TK-1 Conference (SCKC)!  Kelley Dolling and I are the first grade Key Note speakers for Friday, and we have some exciting news to share. We want YOU to join us. That’s right. You can sign up or you can win 1 of 5 seats for the weekend!!!!!

fr

Fluency

Writing

Lunch Break

NOT SO COMMON CORE MATH_PreConference 2016

BREAK

Manage their Mischief cover

The session above is replacing B05 Frazzle Free Classroom and Behavior Management. 

bb

Come eat dinner and chat with your favorite bloggers. We go from table to table chit-chatting, taking pictures, and answering all your questions!

The group with buttons2014

bash 2015

2015

This year is going to be amazing!

**** Update ***** It was amazing and here is a photo to prove it!

BASH 2016

2016

Each year the bash participants (That means you if you come.) get a disk of 30 full-sized products. Here is my product for this year!

Slide1

Slide2

I can’t WAIT to see you!

fr

Collaboration

D04 10:15-11:30am

Fluency

E03 1:00- 2:15pm

Manage their Mischief cover

F03 2:45-4:00pm

bb

image

Click the picture above to register.

bb

a Rafflecopter giveaway

12 comments:

  1. And I'll be there too: Presenting two sessions, at the Blogger Birthday Party, and as an exhibitor! I hope to see all of my blogging buddies once again this year.
    Palma from KFUNdamentals. :) kfundamentals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE to attend this amazing conference since this is my first year in FIRST GRADE!! Hoping that I win tickets! YAY!:)
    My Bucket Fillers Character Program is a GEM for Classroom Management! It is something that I have found effective for many different age groups and is a great reference to use throughout the school year once you have taught it in the beginning of the year. I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear by anything from Rick Morris, the classroom management guru. I love his notes home in spanish and english, the clip chart, and rewards for individuals, table groups and class points!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to focus on the positive and praise students when they are doing what I want (the behavior I'm looking for). I've found this to be very beneficial. Once I praise one student more and more display the desired behavior. Plus, it makes the classroom a positive place, which is a goal of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whole Brain Teaching saved my sanity a decade or so ago, and it's the basis of my classroom management. I guide the kiddos in building a community we all want to be a part of, where everyone can learn and have fun and be safe. I use lots of praise, with the focus on kids' competency (think "you really made a responsible choice there," as opposed to "I like the way..."). We practice kindness, respect, and developing growth mindset all year long.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to go! I had to give up my spot to a new K teacher this year. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clear procedures and routines and fuzzies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. There are the inspiring parts highlighted and shown with effective principles and we would also be able to grant more evident facts in this regard as the profession developer has seek best of their interest. personal statement examples for nursing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I feel the love!

 
Back To Top