Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget

April 24, 2015

The Best Teacher Appreciation Gift Ever

Teacher Appreciation IdeaThe minute I saw these wooden apple signs, I knew I had to have one! I jumped on the JANE deal and ordered 3 circle monograms for upcoming weddings, one for my own front door, and then got an apple for my classroom. The one for my classroom has my name and looks just like this, except my name is not Mrs. Sanchez.
Teacher AppreciationThey come in their natural wood color so you can customize the paint in anyway you wish once it arrives. My apple is pink with a light green leaf. In the process of ordering for all the weddings, I contacted the owner of the company. I was wondering if doing an apple in my blog logo would be too hard. Not only was it possible, but they had it done and shipped to me in no time! I love this company and their products!
They are running a special on JANE right now!!!! Today!!!!! Go shop!!!!
Teacher Appreciation 3
Or you can buy from them all the time here!
Teacher Appreciation 2

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting! I feel the love!

 
Back To Top