Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget

Insta… what?

 

Ok, people. I am in! I started instagram. I have no pictures to show you, but its going to be fun! Click the pic of the camera to go to my account. 

SPOILER WARNING!

There are no pictures there yet… I mean I could run around my house taking pictures of stuff or wait until I take take pictures that matter… like my bribery and corruption drawer, the messiest desk you have ever seen, and the PILE of art I need to hang for open house in a week.   You know you want to see that… so follow and you will.  The art will send a shudder down your spine… it’s a lot.

LOVE ya… click the camera, leave me a comment with your instagram and I will follow you back.

 

Link back up { here }

Snuggle Bag

To read my post about these { click here }

6 comments:

  1. Believe me...before you know it you will be taking pictures of every.single.thing y'all do! It's addicting, beware!

    Lindsay
    For the Love of First Grade
    @fortheloveoffirstgrade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been trying to take more photos at school lately and I typically to try not to get the kids in the photos when it is for my blog/Instagram so that I don't have to edit and cover the faces, but the kids love it and dive to get into the photos! Hopefully they will get sick of me soon and stop caring so much! :o) Have fun!

    Tara
    http://teachingwithtwitte.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started an Instagram account for my blog yesterday to try to motivate myself to take more pictures in school! So far my account only has two pics and only one from school but I'm having fun looking at everyone else's pictures for #teachertalktuesday!

    My instagram is: #aisforapplebisforblog

    œKaryn
    A is for Apple B is for Blog
    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, Katie! I'm totally following you on Instagram now. My Instagram username is sgalvin1

    Can't wait to see the pictures you share!

    Stef
    Miss Galvin Learns

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog! I am a new follower. I am all about Common Core and slowly but surely making resources to help others =) I am adding your button!

    Thanks for all the inspiration. I am new to all of this!

    Sammy

    Fearless in First


    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad you linked up!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I feel the love!

 
Back To Top