Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget

Currently

currentlyjan1
Currently, Currently,
Oh how I love thee….
Listening to: Scooby Doo- my 6 year old is a HUGE fan.  It seems like
they play on a loop.  We only let him watch the 70’s stuff. The new
Scooby Doo stuff is very teenage and at times inappropriate.

Loving: Redecorating-I am going to post soon and show you everything
I have done to feather my nest.

Thinking: I need to get painting. “Nuff” said

Wanting: A blessed 2013 for my family and all of you!
(hahaha I am cracking up I put 2012 in my picture)
I'm not fixing it... Do you mind?
Thanks!

Needing: The new iTunes is LaMe!- It won’t let me access anything
I have loaded from my CD’s. Any hints on how to get this working again?

OLW: Discernment-  I think that this is the key to a blessed 2013.
I need God to give me discernment on how to spend my time.
I want to make sure that my hands are busy doing his work
and that my mind is set on ways to bring him glory and take care
of the family and friends he has given me.

I want to make sure you know about this little guy. 
Place Value Leprechaun cover
I’m giving a few away to my readers from an early post.
Click {here} to leave a comment and hopefully win…

Link back up with Farley {here}

14 comments:

  1. Redecorating is fun! What are you painting? Looks like I'm going to have to follow you to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Leprechaun pack looks amazing. Too bad I teach fourth now (I used to teach first). Hope you find the iTunes fix. I just got a new laptop but haven't played around with iTunes yet. Good luck.:)
    Kristin
    iTeach 1:1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate the new iTunes too! I wish I had never updated. It is way too complicated and confusing. Why fix what isn't broken?

    ThePolishedTeacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your OWL. Mine is pray. A prayer for discernment is a must!

    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait for the pics of the decorating!! I love to decorate! :)

    Jenna
    Just Diving In

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your OWL, mine was faith but discernment is also a good one to remember.
    Thanks for the tip on iTunes, I will NOT update! I do not need one more thing to learn right now, I just started to figure out blogging!

    Deanna
    APrimaryOwl

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am disliking the new itunes, also. Why is it, people can't leave well enough alone. If it "ain't" broke don't fix it!
    :)
    Tamera
    MyHeartBelongsinFirst
    Kaizactan2001@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love redecorating too! I'm a new follower. Can't wait to read your posts. I just love your Mary Poppin's Philosophy!
    Kimberly
    Funky First Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad I found your blog. Love everything you do and share your same sentiments about iTunes, Mary Poppins, the core and decorating. Can't wait to see what your painting. Thanks for sharing and looking forward to your posts in 2013! Sue at www.betwixthomeandschool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I dislike the new iTunes as well. Slowly, I'm getting to used to it, but it ain't easy! Can't wait to see the pictures of your nest. I lack that decorating gene and must copy from others. I'm a big fan of old Scooby, too. Mysteries have always been my favorite genre! Great OLW!! :)
    Happy New Year,
    Andi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Redecorating is so much fun! YAY for you!! :) I have all these redecorating ideas in my head and love love love watching HGTV- but I think I kinda stink at it! haha...kind of like all those Pinterest Fail pictures you see all around :) I can't wait to see your pics!!!

    ❄Katie
    Smiles from 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  12. The new paint in the laundry room looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just found your blog. The place value unit looks fabulous. I will now be following you. hope I win it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I feel the love!

 
Back To Top